Tuesday 2 October 2012

I'm back

Where has the year gone??!? I am afraid I got a little distracted and left poor Jolly and Hodie to hibernate but I am back and with many things to post about to catch up on. I thought I best start with my recent trip to Cornwall. I shared a room with my lovely niece Lily and above is our joint cupboard, I enjoyed waking up to this. Another one of my most favourite things is model villages. Most importantly the model village of Polperro as seen below. The village was created around 30 years ago and rebuilt after floods in 1993 for all to enjoy. A hidden gem and with a puppet tour that did not dissapoint (who knew they could make a pupper with a pottery wheel look so real?!)



And what British summertime would be complete without sandcastle towers and rock.

Whilst in Cornwall my lovely Lily became the new model for the new collection which I shall be posting about very soon. Thank you for coming back, I WILL have plenty of fun things to share.

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment